Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 2 years ago
We are currently looking for an experienced Motorsport / Automotive Composite design engineer to start on a short term rolling contract for one of our clients based in Formula 1.
Role - Composite Design Engineer
Location - Milton Keynes
Rate - £great hourly rate - dependent on experience.
Contract - Initially 2 months
In order to be considered for the role, the candidate would require a thorough understanding of the design and manufacture of composite components and bonded composite assemblies is required.
- Composite design in Formula 1, LMP/WEC, WRC
- Composite design using NX
- Must be competent in modelling, surfacing and draughting using 3D CAD
- Must be comfortable with the application of GD&T
- Also desirable is experience of any of the following: Mechanical design, precision machined components, Laminating/Clean room experience, Composite Trim experience
If you are looking for your next contract working for a team striving to develop a brand new Hypercar, please send over cv to email@example.com or call 01908 228642.