Competitive + Company Car + Bonus + Private Healthcare
4 months ago
About the role:
- The Commercial Manager will lead the commercial delivery across a contract portfolio in the Midlands/Wales. The portfolio will consist of a number of PFI and non-PFI Facilities Management service contracts.
- They will provide contract commercial management and profit improvement, risk and opportunity management along with focus on compliance. In addition, they may be required to support growth within the Sector on the existing contracts as well as new business development initiatives to extend the suite of contracts in the region.
- The Commercial Manager will manage numerous stakeholder relationships, including external relationships with clients, suppliers and internal BU leadership and functions.
- Holding collective responsibility with contract management team to improve operations and deliver against financial plans.
- Suitable commercial experience within the Facilities Management sector. Ideally experience working with PFI contracts or similar.
- Educated to degree/ diploma level in either Law, Business, Surveying (Building/Quantity), or the Built Environment (FM, Land).
- Understanding and practical application of base UK law applicable to Commercial (Construction Act etc).
- Ideally a member or training to be member of a chartered institution.
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent financial acumen with an ability to analyse complex data and documentation with accuracy
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience in a commercial environment
- Sound understanding of risk analysis/management
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Business Assurance systems.
If this suits your background and you are interested in the opportunity, please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 / firstname.lastname@example.org