£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, True Hybrid Working
4 days ago
Salary : £60,000 - £65,000 + Package and car allowance £5,000
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with a world renown and award-winning organisation which is the fastest growing business within the services sector with one of the industry's proven best staff retention statistics.
They are expanding and are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team working across one of their utilities clients contracts which has multiple years left until renewal, you would be the driver for developing contract value optimisation and continue to develop and implement a consistent commercial framework for the services business and develop/adapt and implement a proactive approach to risk management reducing risk to as low as reasonably practical.
The role will include leading the quantity surveyor activity on the delivery of projects in line with Group policies and procedures, across the services business in addition to identifying and negotiating alliances for delivery of specified services element.
With this role being a hybrid role we are looking for a candidate who is not only happy working from home but that is also comfortable working across three main areas including, Huntingdon, Peterborough and Lincoln. The greatest part of this is that we are open to speak with candidates nationwide.
- Implement, direct, monitor and control our clients commercial framework consistently across the account with regard to customer contracts, risk and legal requirements.
- Improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business through selling and negotiating skills and maximising opportunities.
- Relentless pursuit of reduced risk and optimised profit on a contract/contract basis and of additional valuable opportunities.
- Quantity surveyor role for Project activity including leading on the NEC contract and all activities pertaining to this such as cost monitoring, early warning notices, LAD’s and variations including client and supply chain final accounts.
- Advise and/or lead projects within Services arena.
- Establish business relationships with operations, estimators and finance functions within BU. Work closely with other members of the account management team to deliver on collective business plans
- Develop and track benchmarking data and KPI's for BU AWS account.
- Provide monthly business analysis of the BU AWS account.
- Oversee the successful transition of new clients into the implementation and service delivery teams.
- Ideally qualified to RICS/ HNC/degree level in engineering, commercial management, business administration or facilities management.
- Extensive business experience in a services and projects environment.
- Good Excellent IT skills including Microsoft business packages to an advanced level
- Experience of value led sales pricing and general cost estimating.
- Experienced in contract value optimization.
- Experience in preparing and negotiating complex legal and commercial aspects of sizeable project and services contracts including with third party suppliers.
- Experience of establishing and managing and/or working with joint venture partners.
- A thorough understanding of the principles of risk management.
- Strong analysis and report writing skills demonstrating attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team and communicate issues to both group and local colleagues.
Please get in contact if this looks like the next role for you .
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.