£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: 65k + 10% Bonus
25 days ago
Commercial Manager Job Requirements:
- Commercial management of various projects /work packages as directed. These may include Design, Installation, Test & Commission, Materials, Telecoms, Electrification, Power, Plant, Professional Services, Civil Engineering and Permanent Way.
- Experience ideally gained in a similar or related industry e.g. rail, engineering, transport infrastructure
- Degree qualified or equivalent and/or hold or working towards professional qualification- RICS, ICES or similar
- Strong track record in a contractor side, project environment
- Able to manage both direct labour and subcontract costs
- Ability to estimate change / variations using various methods
- Able to forecast cost and measure cost of work complete
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to manage commercial strategies
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.