£26 per hour, Benefits: Overtime available
12 days ago
The position will consist of maintenance, installation, and service major mechanical components within a busy manufacturing facility to ensure the upkeep of the facility is maintained.
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Service and maintain all boilers at the facility, Vaillant and EcoTec.
- Service and maintain all AmbiRad components.
- All aspects of plumbing works
- Assisting electrical team with fault diagnosis and repairs
- General mechanical repairs around the facility.
- Meet all compliance expectations and ensure all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Working together with the maintenance team to complete larger project
- Become part of the Call-Out Rota.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Overtime available and Call-Out Rota
Pay: £26 Per hour
Required skills and qualifications:
- C&G in craft plumbing/mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Gas Safe
- Testing and Purging installation pipework
- Heating appliance cert
- IPAF 3a + 3b (preferred)
This is a temp-perm opportunity and would be great for somebody looking for longer-term employment and career prospects.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please apply and someone from our team will be in touch.