£36686 per annum
25 days ago
Salary: £36,686K + vehicle + fuel card + phone
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated Commercial Gas Service Engineers to support, maintain and repair retail and commercial buildings in the Chester region.
Your day to day duties will be varied, undertaking planned and reactive maintenance work along with scheduled Gas Safe Inspections and any associated remedials.
- Planned and reactive maintenance work
- Gas Safe Inspections (CPPM's) and any associated remedials.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely, and to the highest standard.
- Ensure jobs are completed within the required timescale and on budget.
- Maintain accurate records of all works undertaken.
- Join a weekly on-call rota (Mon-Mon) at a frequency of no more than 1 week in 4.
- You must have a passion for customer service.
- Be presentable, courteous, and helpful always.
- Must be flexible as some out of hours work may be required.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience as a Commercial Gas Service Engineer
- Minimum of 1 year validity on all Gas certification / qualifications
- COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, UVHW
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Full clean driving license required.
- CSCS Card desirable.
- IPAF & PASMA desirable.
- HVAC experience desirable.
- All qualifications must be provided at the interview.
- Basic Salary: £36,686K
- Excellent progression, training, and development opportunities.
- Company Vehicle.
- Fuel card.
- 22 days Holiday + Bank holidays - Increasing with service.
- Flexible working permitted to allow weekends in lieu of weekdays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee reward scheme.
- Tablet / Phone provide.
- Overtime available.