£33000 - £36500 per annum, Benefits: OTE- £45,000
29 days ago
Various locations; Chesterfield, Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, York, Hull
Salary: £33,000-£36500 + OTE of £45,000
Standard Hours- 40pw
TXM Recruit are working with an award-winning building services company who are looking to expand their commercial gas team in the Yorkshire area. They have several long-term contracts in Yorkshire that keep on growing so whether you’re a service and maintenance engineer or prefer the install side of your job, there’s an opportunity here for you!
Is this you?
You will be an experienced commercial gas engineer who has worked on service, remedials and install. Although this role will mainly be working autonomously it is important you work well in a team and are happy to work alongside others when the job requires you to do so
Attention to detail and fixing an issue first time round is something that comes naturally to you
There may be occasions where you need to travel further afield so a flexible attitude to travel is a must
- PPM and reactive maintenance to a variety of contracts, including care homes, police headquarter and universities
- Installation works
- Always adhering to health and safety on site
- Being part of a call out rota (1-4)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have commercial gas experience
- COCN1, CODNCO1- essential
- LPG, CENWAT, TPCP1 or COMCAT are not essential but would be beneficial
- Full UK drivers licence
An exceptional company to work for:
This is a fantastic opportunity with a reputable building services company who have been going for over 30 years
You will be joining a great team that genuinely get on with each other and help each other out when needed (including the managers)
They are passionate about their employees enjoying their work and willing to invest in training for engineers as well
Aside from getting to be part of a great team they have some other benefits on offer too:
- Realistic OTE of £45,000
- Decent overtime rates (x2 after 1pm on Saturdays and all day Sunday)
- No price work
- Call out is £90 and paid door to door
- 22 days annual leave per annum increasing 1 day per year up to a maximum of 28 days.
If you are interested in these commercial gas engineer position, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.