£60000 per annum
11 days ago
As a Commercial Estimator you will be responsible for a number of important processes including :-
- intepreting specfications and reading scaled tenders
- sending enquiries to specialist suppliers / subcontractors
- visit sites when necessary to gather information prior to quoting
- a brief understanding of BMS systems
- negotiating with suppliers to ensure the best deal for the company
- manage database to keep prices up to date
You must also have good knowledge of the commercial heating/ventilation industry due to the nature of the company and the work they do.
The salary range is between £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience and how well you interview, along with any qualifications you have. If you are a Commercial Estimator, looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch ASAP.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.