TXM Recruit are looking for a Commercial Director based in Derby working within the rail industry for maintenance, overhaul and repair business with over 100-year experience within the industry within their group.
Commercial Director Requirements:
- Providing leadership for all commercial aspects related both to purchase and sales activity
- Considering external sales to customers the CD will provide for sales pipeline budgeting, forecasting and short-term order intake target setting.
- Manage the process by which a prospect is matured to a commercial proposal including bid/no-bid, proposal development and approval and approved formation of contracts.
- Considering purchases from suppliers the CD will manage a supplier base ensuring its compliance and effectiveness including production of contracts and purchase orders, delivery schedules and settlements. The CD will assure that a structured Delegation of Authority is in place and observed.
- Responsible for all commercial documents, controlling approval, revision, circulation and archiving of leases, standard business terms and conditions, enquiries, bids and tenders, customer contracts, frameworks and both customer and supplier orders.
Commercial Director Experience:
- Experience of working within the rail industry or similar engineering/production environment.
- Preference is for this person to be degree educated.
- 5 years’ experience of execution in business of €10m or above.
- 5 years’ experience of development of business in over €30m per annum.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Commercial Director role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.