This precision engineering company based in Aylesbury, specialising in machined parts for the aerospace, motor sport and the oil and gas industries are looking for CNC Turners due to continued growth.
The CNC Turner will be required to create programmes with experience using Fanuc 30i Control on a Doosan lathe, with driven C & Y axis tooling and must be able to understand drawings with close tolerances and experienced in machining different types of materials.. You will be responsible for making a variety of interesting parts that are small to medium batch quantities.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Setting Doosan and Mazak lathes
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice.
- High Precision machining.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
The successful candidates for this role with have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in either programming setting or operating CNC lathes with working knowledge of Fanuc Controls - Fanuc 30i Controls and Edgecam Program experience would be advantageous although not essential. A sound working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper tool usage is essential
If you posses these skills and are looking for a growing and progressive business to work for, please click the apply button now.