Excellent salary + Company Benefits
26 days ago
CNC Turner Nights - Summary
We are partnering with this world class manufacturing business to place a CNC Turner in the machine shop on a night shift. They are looking for a hardworking, positive individual to produce complex components and associated jigs and fixtures on their new DMG Mori NLX Turn/Mill
They operate within the Motorsport and Aerospace sectors so the successful candidate will need to have experience of working to tight tolerances and using a wide selection of materials including exotic metals. You will actively contribute to the department goals, working both collaboratively and individually to achieve this. A strong work ethic and a positive approach to continuous improvement is very important
CNC Turner Nights – Skills
- Demonstrate a good level of knowledge manufacturing metallic and non-metallic components from aircraft grade metallics and high-quality engineering plastics.
- A strong knowledge of Fanuc controlled machines
- Programming manually and/or conversationally is preferred as is the ability to run multiple machines when required.
- Candidates should ideally possess a recognised apprenticeship or have gained relevant experience in a precision engineering environment.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good depth of machining knowledge both CNC and Manual in a low volume, high accuracy, fast paced prototype environment.