A leading aerospace business involved in the design and manufacture of Aerospace Components and machinery are currently looking for a 3 Axis CNC Turner to join their facility in Tewkesbury working on a double day shift on a permanent basis.
You will have a strong background in CNC turning with a thorough understanding of low tolerance work machining to plus minus 5 microns. Working for this precision aerospace business you will have ideally come from an Aerospace background.
Your role will involve the set up and operation of CNC Turning machines in order to ensure the work is completed. In addition to this you’ll carry out calculations, checking your own high standards of work.
Key Skills & Background
- Proven experience in a machine shop environment working with a range of Mazak machine centre's and matrix nexus 2 controls
- An indentured apprenticeship would be beneficial
- Competent in setting up and using machine tools.
- Confident in using precision measurement equipment
- Ideally you will have come from an Aerospace or Automotive background