£38000 - £40000 per annum
25 days ago
Job type: Permanent.
Job status: Full Time
Salary: £38 - £40,000
We are patterning with this subcontract manufacturing business based in Basingstoke supplying high quality components to a wide range of industries including high end automotive, F1 and motorsport.
We are seeking an experienced CNC Turner to join our busy and expanding team on a permanent evening shift basis.
Duties will include Programming, Setting and Operating Mazak Quick Turn CNC Lathes.
Essential experience / skills:
- Minimum 7 years CNC Turning experience, ideally apprentice trained.
- Experience in programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes
- Experienced with using Mazak machines is essential
- An excellent understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player.
- Ability and knowledge of machining a range of materials to tight tolerances.
- Able to use various types of measuring equipment.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the motorsport, F1 or high end automotive is highly desirable
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.