Aylesbury, United Kingdom
11 months ago
This precision engineering company based in Aylesbury, specialising in machined parts for the aerospace, motor sport and the oil and gas industries are looking for CNC Millers due to continued growth.
The CNC Miller will be be involved in setting, operating and programming of vertical machining centres. You will be responsible for making a variety of parts that are small to medium batch quantities. You will be required to create programmes with experience using CNC mills with 4th axis control on Matsuura and Hass vertical machining centres. The successful candidate must understand drawings with close tolerances and be experienced in machining different types of materials.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Setting CNC vertical machining centre Matsuura and Hass.
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice.
- High Precision machining.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
The successful candidates for this role with have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in either programming setting or operating CNC mills with knowledge of 30/31 series Fanuc controls with Edgecam Programming experience being a distinct advantage. You must have a sound working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper tool usage is essential.
If you posses these skills and are looking for a growing and progressive business to work for, please click the apply button now.