Salary: £12 - £15.00 per hour + shift allowance
We are looking for hardworking, professional and forward-thinking CNC Millers to work alongside an experienced team, manufacturing components used to build high-quality components. You will be manufacturing parts for their worldwide base of customers and their new product development programmes
Essential skills and requirements:
· Experience of Milling Operations and Fanuc contrls
· Minimum 2 Years relevant production experience
· Problem solving
· High attention to detail
· Experience of a high-quality Manufacturing environment.
· Have previously run a Matsuura 3-4-5 Axis machines or similar
· Minor Fanuc programme editing.
If this looks like a good match for your skill sets, please click the ‘apply button’ and we will be in contact to discuss the role further.