METAL FINISHER/CNC DEBURRER
Our client, a world renowned business operating in motorsport sector, urgently require highly skilled Metal Finishers/CNC Deburrers to support their CNC Production Team for an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity to work abroad in a great city and secure work until the end of the year.
As a Metal Finisher, you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning, deburring and finishing of components
- Carrying out any necessary work steps on components after deburring
- Ensuring and implementing the efficient use of tools
- Actively participate in capacity planning
- Assist in the continuous improvement of process times and component quality
- Perform regular machine inspection and regular maintenance
- Support the CNC Turning, RM and Composites team as required.
The successful candidate must be time served and have an extensive proven background in metal finishing/CNC deburring. Candidates MUST be able to understand German and have experience of engine components.