This precision engineering company based in Aylesbury, specialising in machined parts for the aerospace, motor sport and the oil and gas industries are looking for CNC Grinders due to continued growth.
The CNC Grinder will be be involved in setting, operating CNC and Manual grinders. You will be responsible for making a variety of parts that are small to medium batch quantities. The successful candidate must understand drawings with close tolerances and be experienced in machining different types of materials.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Setting and operating of CNC and Manual grinders
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice.
- High Precision machining.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
The successful candidates for this role with have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in setting and operating CNC and manual grinding machines.
If you posses these skills and are looking for a growing and progressive business to work for, please click the apply button now.