Operating at the pinnacle of manufacturing technology for this global leader in the Motorsport and Automotive environment, we are looking for experienced CNC Grinders during a period of significant investment and expansion for one our leading clients.
As a precision CNC Grinder Setter, Operator ideally you will have
- Multi-machine experience.
- Studer Grinder knowledge would be preferred, but all cylindrical grinding skills will be considered.
- You must be used to producing engineered components within tight timescales.
- Ideally with some programme editing experience you will have the capability to make adjustments, but not programme from scratch.
- Time served you will bring your CNC grinding skills and precision machining capability with experience across the motorsport, F1, automotive or aerospace environments.
The nature of delivering in line with the motorsport schedule creates a unique working environment that suits naturally competitive individuals who contribute within their engineering specialism.
Individuals are empowered to act autonomously, ensuring accountability and ownership for the task in hand. You’ll be expected to deliver a ‘right first time’ solution; taking into account performance, obsolescence, cost and other key programme metrics. There is a culture within the team of trust, but you are expected to deliver in return.
You will have to have a degree of flexibility as you will need to happy working on Double Days.
If you are looking for a new role and wanting to be a part of a hard working team within a credible, established organisation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.