£9.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
As a Cleaner/Workshop assistant will be on a rate of £9.50 PAYE per hour, working 35 hours a week on day shifts Monday to Friday. This role falls outside of IR35. This role is a 12-month contract initially with possible extension.
The duties for the Cleaner/Workshop assistant are:
· General cleaning of the depot, workshops, offices, and welfare facilities.
· Maintaining the correct level of materials for cleaning duties.
· Assist with planned maintenance on the depot, workshops, track, and rail sidings.
· Cleaning of engineering plant.
· Cleaning and preparing of components for maintenance and overhaul.
· Assisting in the paint shop with preparing and finishing vehicles and components.
· Assisting with minor servicing, oiling, and greasing of workshop plant and mobile equipment.
· Assisting with keeping spares in tidy order.
· Collecting items from off-site suppliers, packaging items on pallets for transport.
If you are a Cleaner/Workshop assistant and hold the above skills and experience and looking for your next opportunity, click to apply.