Durham, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Working on Rail projects we are recruiting for a Civils Work Package Manager reporting into the Senior Civils Work Package Manager Is responsible for the civil engineering package of works for a given project.
This includes responsibility for budget, programme and safety. The Civils Work Package Manager will also take on the role of Civils Construction CRE and Temporary Works co-ordinator for the given project.
Key duties include the below
- Support the wider construction team in delivering the civil engineering works in line with the project programme
- Representing the civil engineering team for the civil engineering works in meetings as required
- Ensure control measures for the build are in place for both safety and quality assurance
- Compile and review Work Package Plans as required
- Complete CRE duties under the Siemens CEM, including attending drawing IDCs
- Produce and monitor a programme of works
- Produce a monthly Forecast for the works and work with the Commercial and Project Manager to secure change
- PTS holder
- Experience at Package Manager or Site Agent level
- Good numerate and Microsoft IT skills in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Formal qualification in Civil Engineering
- Temporary Works Coordinator training
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience as Civils Construction CRE
If your looking for your next contract position get in touch and we can go into more detail.