Durham, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Working on Rail projects we are recruiting for a Civil Site Engineer who will support the Civils PAckage Manager delivering the civil engineering designs on our clients existing and new projects. .
As the Site Engineer you will be in charge of managing client expectation both internally (Project Manager, other disciplines, construction) and externally (Network Rail, HS2, public stakeholders) by having a confident and assured communication style, maintaining and utilising performance data to demonstrate progress of the civil engineering deliverables.
Our Site Engineer would be desired to have the following:
- Engineering HND/HNC
- Experince of working on LOC baes, REB bases, gantries and Level Crossing
- Must have site engineer experience
- Experience of civil engineering and construction on the railway;
- PTS and experience of safe working on the railway;
- Experience of geotechnical analysis and foundation design;
If your looking for a new contract role and a quick turnaround regarding getting started then get on touch and we can go into the specifics of the role.