Competitive salary + benefits offered
12 days ago
The role requires to hold technical authority and responsibility of a project within the Product Family and hold responsibility for engineering designs, performance, product safety, compliance and overall product costs (quality and cost) within the scope of the project.
• Validate technical solutions of product variants (based on customer requirements) in line with the product concept requirements of the Product Family.
• Ensure that market requirements are translated into technical product specifications and technical standards are fulfilled to control and manage costs and time to market.
• Support the development and management of transversal building blocks of the Product Family and their variants.
• Support the management of the sub-system building blocks integration into the product concept.
• Review ROP for technical risks and assure the technical closure plans and activities.
• Deploy and manage engineering designs, performance, compliance and overall product cost compliance processes.
• Capture all requirements in the Ecosystem in a holistic manner based on hassle maps or QFD and collect non-explicit requirements; use these requirements to define the concept and specific solutions for the customer’s project and ensure alignment with the Product Family requirements and solutions.
• Contribute to the technical strategy based on competitive assessment and benchmarks as well as the company and sales strategy.
• Support the management of the product development roadmap.
• Master’s degree in engineering.
• Experience in Product Management and development from bid to product introduction (through all project delivery phases).
• Experience in rolling stock maintenance.
• Background in mechanical, electrical and functional engineering.
• Familiar with system Engineering, Concept Design and Architecture, Requirement Management, Functional Analysis, testing and commissioning.
• English fluent (other languages are an advantage).
Salary + Corporate benefits package
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.