£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: 15% bonus, healthcare and more
about 2 months ago
Milton Keynes + European Travel
£60,000-70,000 + bonus
As an experienced Capital Project Manager, you will be joining a global leader in FMCG packaging, who continue to lead the way in more sustainable production and recyclable packaging solutions, for the biggest drinks brands in the world.
With the strength of the market and big growth for years to come, the business is investing in the builds of brand-new sites, line extensions & site upgrades- this is a great time for an experienced Capital Projects Manager to join and lead on these improvements and the delivery of cutting-edge technologies.
Capital Project Manager- Responsibilities:
- Managing the full life cycle of projects: surveying; specifications; designs & concepts; proposals; the management of subcontractors, suppliers and OEMs; through to install and commission
- Managing internal resources, for example: scheduling in plant, budgets; internal designers & permits
- Adopting a CDM / Project Management structured way of working
- Management of a multi skilled team of engineers, consultants, supply chain and other technical and non-technical departmental resources in connection with a major engineering project
- Full management responsibility of a range of capital investment projects in a fast-moving consumer goods industry
- A track record of working independently and managing fast paced projects with smaller teams for large projects.
Your qualifications & background:
- HND (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline / Degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline.
- Associate membership of the relevant professional Engineering Institution.
If you are interested in the position of Capital Project Manager, then please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.