£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and broad corporate benefits
about 2 months ago
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
£60,000-70,000 + bonus
As an experienced Capital Project Manager, you will be joining a multibillion revenue FMCG business who are continuing to grow and invest in the latest technologies, equipment & automation for their production sites.
You will be joining a flagship site that benefits from consistent investments and improvements and you will be working on varied and complex projects- from full line installs and expansions, as well as smaller complex projects, requiring more intricate skills.
- Project Engineering: project managing and creating systems for CAPEX and capital proposals
- Programme Management: manage multiple projects at the same time & coordinating the work of other engineers to carry out smaller portions of the projects.
- Budgets: £22m for a full line, Smaller projects are often the most frequent and more complex and where a lot of the skills lie
- Stakeholder management and communication- adept to work within the wider group level departments for central projects
- Technical: CDM (Construction Design & Management) regulations & certification – working to a detailed and structured process.
Experience & Education:
- Engineering Degree (mechanical and electrical qualification or time-served apprentice of graduate calibre
- FMCG or packaging environment/sophisticated mechanical environment- high speed lines, filling and mixing processing equipment. Automotive and Pharmaceutical transferable.
- Experience of managing complex engineering projects
- World class equipment asset care and utilisation approaches
- Ideally has people/department management experience
- CDM Qualification (preferable)
This position will be ideal for someone who is skilled in working within a high-speed environment, where there is a regular throughout of CAPEX investment and access to budget approvals. You will be delivering at speed with multiple small projects.
Progression available- you can rotate within different disciplines within the Senior Engineering Management team or move to central engineering with cross-site projects
If you are interested in the position of Capital Project Manager, then please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.