£18000 per annum
9 days ago
Your main duties will include;
- Providing the first contact support for all queries from customers, clients and tenants via Phone, Email, Text and Post.
- Provide an excellent and professional customer service to customers, clients and residents – ensuring that you are clear, concise, polite and helpful in your response. Professional standards must be maintained at all times.
- At all times, aim to go above and beyond to provide great customer service – ask relevant questions to check understanding of the query and ensure accuracy in information taken.
- Record all activity from inbound phone calls/emails within the in-house system as “Communication Events”; ensure all details are accurately noted.
- Ensure all customer/resident details are up to date and relevant within the in-house system; including checking post codes, contact numbers and resident names.
- Liaise with the back-office administration team as necessary to quickly resolve queries and issues raised from customers, clients and residents. Take ownership of these, and ensure you respond to the customer/client or resident same day or within 24 working hours of the enquiry received.
- Where appropriate, pass enquiries to the back-office administration team with accurate and relevant information. Note on the in-house system who/where the enquiry has been passed to ensure follow-up and resolution.
- Actively review and contribute to the maintenance of in-house process & other relevant documents ensuring they are up to date with relevant information
- Review impact and prioritisation of issues and escalate major issues to the relevant Contract Management team.
- Develop excellent working relationships with other team members and other departments within the Company.
Call Analyst salary is up to £18K p/a – 35 hour working week, however candidate must be able to work 12pm to 8pm on a rota basis (normal hours 8/9am to 4/5pm), late shift likely to be 1 in 3-4 weeks currently. but that may expand as the call centre staff numbers increase. This role is based in Romford
If this opportunity matches your skillset, please apply today!