£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Northampton + Travel
£25,000- £35,000 + benefits and bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with an Engineering company who work on international projects for the design of new production sites, as well as improving and upgrading existing plants.
With continual growth in key markets the company is now searching for a new CAD Technician / Drafter / Draughtsperson / Designer to join the team. The CAD Technician will be drafting for mechanical requirements: creating and producing technical drawings and design documents for plant layouts, equipment layouts, structural drawings or platforms- detailing and drawing for general arrangements and layouts of machinery.
You will be working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and customer requirements information provided by project managers as well as being a point of contact with customers too.
CAD Technician (Mechanical) Responsibilities:
- Generate design documents working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and/or vendor information provided by project engineers or senior designers.
- Generate and understand the pre-design structural unitized and moduled system for the Design & Integration Process.
- Develop the majority of the project documents. Maintain drawing files and assemble of bidding documents. Perform document checking.
- Travel domestically and across Europe (30%).
- We are looking for Design, drafting and technical drawings experience for structural requirements, layouts and general arrangements within facilities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D – You will be drawing in 2D & 3D and exposure to scanning systems.
If you are interested in this CAD Technician position, please send your CV and contact Ben Wright of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.