Competative Industry salary + Company Benefits
6 days ago
We are partnering with this world-renowned business operating in the Motorsport Sector to recruit a CAD/CAM Programmer due to an exciting time of growth and development.
The successful candidate must:
Have previous experience programming HyperMill 3 & 5 Axis, ideally in a motorsport environment with a sound knowledge of Fanuc and Heidenhain control systems
To fulfil this role to its highest potential, you will need to be proficient in, and able to, demonstrate experience with Vericut As with any high end manufacturing position, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must as well as possessing a methodical and a thorough approach to your work
You will have exposure and dealings with a number of stake holders within the business so good communication skills, both written and verbal, combined with the ability to work well with colleagues will set you in good stead.
Key responsibilities for this role will be
- Offline programming of CAD/CAM software (HyperMill)
- Liaising with colleagues in the Machine Shop and other departments
- Successfully meeting challenging and demanding deadlines
- The ability to multitask whilst remaining organised and focused
- Maintaining consistent high standards
- Being proactively aware of Health and Safety requirements
- Dealing with technical challenges as and when they arise and know when to ask if unsure
If this CAD/CAM Programmer role sounds like the right fit for you, please contact Ida Iannone on 01908 228627 or on email@example.com at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.