Excellent Salary + Compony Benefits + Bonus
about 1 month ago
We have a new and very exciting vacancy for a CNC Machinist / Programmer working within the Aero Machine Shop for our Formula 1 client based near Silverstone. As the CNC Machinist / Programmer will be responsible for working alongside the existing CNC Machinist / Programmers to effectively use Siemens NX CAM software to produce CNC code for a range of 3 & 5 axis Machine tools whilst supporting our machining areas to produce precision machined components for Wind Tunnel development and various projects within the business.
Key Accountabilities/Duties include:
- Advanced use of Siemens NX CAM software to create CNC code for 3 axis milling machines, and 5 axis machining centres
- Focus on optimisation of existing CNC Programmes to drive machine tool efficiency
- Providing clear, effective communication across all key stakeholders and shifts
- Ensuring that appropriate process and procedures are adhered to throughout manufacture in order to maintain high quality
- Dynamic and capable meeting challenging deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a continuous improvement mind-set and be able to create a positive profile for themselves and the department
Having served a recognised apprenticeship and holding the relevant qualifications, the successful candidate will have a proven background of CAD / CAM with a focus on CNC code generation for 3 and 5 axis machining centres for the manufacture of precision components within a quality focused, fast paced environment.
Experience of recognised Cam systems is essential and previous experience of Siemens NX CAD/CAM software would be highly advantageous.
Flexibility in hours and a can-do approach is required, along with the ability to work in a team, under pressure and to strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.