£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and lots of progression opportunities
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for a Business Manager on a permanent basis working from Milton Keynes, London or Derby for a rapidly expanding consultancy business within rail and engineering. A great opportunity to join a business with aspiration and progression opportunities for all employees. In return a salary of £35-£50k depending on experience along with a 15-20% bonus.
Business Manager Job Requirements:
- The role manages and drives the day-to-day commercial, compliance and operation of the business and ensures a robust and highly effective level of governance exists.
- Drives financial transactions and management of all activities.
- Co-ordinates reporting activities, validation and analysis of business financials.
- Assist with business development duties and management of the CRM system.
- Management and interfacing with the group Marketing team, as well as providing support.
- Assists and participates as a member of bid teams; to create and form commercial offers.
- Ensures all company policy and procedures are defined, developed and implemented across the company.
- Providing management, guidance and development to the Business Administrator.
- Highly self-disciplined with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- The ability to identify, build and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and manages workload autonomously.
- Strong focus on attention to detail, well organised, with an ability to establish priorities.
- Adapts easily in a continually changing environment and positively influencers others.
- Demonstrated experience using Business Management systems and highly proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management (or equivalent).
- Experience in a consultancy environment or a background within Rail or an Engineering industry would be advantageous.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Business Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.