£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car and Progression Opportunities
19 days ago
TXM Recruit is recruiting for a Business Development Manager working for a large business within the transportation sector based in Cheshire. A great opportunity to work with a passionate and reputable business that support a number of OEM’s and operators across the country and overseas. In return a salary of up to £45,000 plus a company car and great progression opportunities.
Business Development Manager Job Description:
- Ideally will have rail transportation/operational knowledge.
- Ideally demonstrate a level of technical electrical / mechanical knowledge of products within a similar industry to the railway if not the railway itself.
- Wealth of experience in pipeline management / reporting.
- Capable presenter and winner of business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great at building rapport and strong, long term relationships.
- Great at building rapport with existing and new customers for repeat business.
Business Development Manager Next Steps:
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.