York, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Business Development Manager
Have you got experience of working for a smaller business or interested in a growing business with opportunity? TXM are ideally looking for a Business Development Manager from a digital sales background to grow their smart transportation sector.
Basic Salary: up to £50,000 + 20% Bonus.
Location: York based but will be expected to travel.
Business Development Manager Job Description:
- Drive future revenue through working collaboratively with the senior business development manager.
- Understanding and setting pipelines, forecasts and setting out sales campaigns to obtain future business.
- Engaging with existing and new clients to offer their innovate products and services.
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver proposals and presentations.
Business Development Manager Person Specification:
- Driven and self-motivated individual to generate new business opportunities across the rail network through effective research.
- Experienced within sales for at least 5+ years.
- Ideally will have worked in digital sales, SaaS solutions would be a bonus.
- Rail industry experience would also be a benefit.
A growing business with several innovative products at the forefront of the rail/transportation sector.
They work with a number of train operators, university’s and consultancies to revolutionise the way train operators and passengers can obtain prices information on positioning, performance and condition of trains across the network. They also deliver analytics on the engines to ensure the trains you are expecting to catch arrives on time.
As a result, they have doubled in size year on year and look to continue this growth with numerous hires required across the business, if this is of interest please get in touch to discuss further.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Business Development Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.