£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Bonus and more...
11 days ago
TXM Recruit is recruiting for a Business Development Manager working for a business within the transportation sector covering the Southern region of the country. A great opportunity to work with a passionate and reputable business that support a number of OEM’s and operators across the country and overseas. In return a salary of between £50-£55,000 plus a company car and up to 25% bonus.
Business Development Manager Job Description:
- Demonstrate a level of technical electrical / mechanical knowledge of products within a similar industry to the railway if not the railway itself, may consider industrial or electronic backgrounds also.
- Wealth of experience in pipeline management / reporting.
- Capable presenter and winner of business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great at building rapport and strong, long term relationships.
- Ideally will have some electrical / electronic qualifications.
Business Development Manager Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in these Business Development Manager, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.