Porter / Handyman required on a permanent basis, at high quality office building close to Barbican Station, Aldersgate St. Paying a starting salary of £21,000 p/a with great career progression opportunities.
You will be in a customer facing position so must be presentable, able to communicate well and provide great customer service.
The role of a Building Technician / Handyman includes –
- Furniture moving and meeting room set up
- Assemble furniture for offices.
- Painting and decorating if appropriate
- Deliver packages and parcels, (this could be additional support to the post service).
- Lock and unlock doors as required.
- Reporting equipment faults to the appropriate person/point of contact.
- Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required.
- Erect simple shelving units such as spur and bracket.
- Water sampling in line with HSG 274 guidelines
- Take ownership of assigned store areas keeping them clean and tidy at all times.
If this Building Technician / Handyman / Porter position is of interest – Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org