Excellent Salary + Days only hours +Excellent Company Benefits + Onsite Gym + Subsidised Onsite Canteen
16 days ago
We are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join this world-renowned manufacturing business in Northampton. You will be the lead mechanical systems and infrastructure engineer for the facilities services and technically manage and specify the mechanical infrastructure and on-going Projects, Operations and Maintenance requirements for all mechanical/HVAC systems and requirements for all buildings and areas of the facility.
You will have worked successfully in a fast paced, highly dynamic and constantly demanding environment. You will have at least three years’ experience in a Plant/Facilities and infrastructure Engineering or in a production environment or a related development environment and at least three years of experience of delivering complex projects across engineering disciplines.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the Mechanical services to site network:
- Demonstrate a full understanding for all mechanical/HVAC services across the complex and become the “go to” person for all Mechanical service related queries and knowledge.
- Identify and review for accuracy the existing Mechanical record Cad drawings, survey and update as required. Identify gaps, survey and create as installed drawings using AutoCAD.
- Generate up-to-date documentation and labelling systems for each sub-system, this should include AutoCad and PDF formats, update labelling conventions.
- Be able to design & validate mechanical specifications for allocated projects, create construction Cad drawing for allocated projects, create Multi service drawing for allocated projects.
- Manage successfully projects that are assigned to you from start to completion within budget and timescale. Produce AutoCAD 2D drawings for projects that you are involved with and also for projects that other department members require and ensure that engineering subcontractors under your control are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes
If this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is of interest, please apply and we will contact you with further information.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.