x, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for two experienced Bid Managers based in South Yorkshire ideally with exposure to similar projects within railway engineering, on offer a company car and a competitive salary. This is after recent success with project wins that the business is looking to grow and bring in two new heads. On offer a salary of £30,000 plus company benefits.
· You will assist and support Sales & Operations, using your Bid Management skills through the process, as well as being involved at implementation stage.
· You will also have strong Bid Writing Skills, which will be key to you joining the business.
· Writing of compelling copy for Bids/ Proposal/ PQQs etc
· Development of the e-Library documentation
· Training of the Bid Management process through to reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Reviewing Tender Documentation, with the relevant Bid Lead, to specify resource requirements, specific tender strategies, tender time plans and relevant action logs, utilising cross functional team members where required
· Assisting and supporting bid presentations where required
· Working with the project management team, to support identified bid implementations
· To have constant focus on process improvement across bid management to ensure continued improvement, in order the we improve customer engagement
· Management of After Action Reviews on outcome of win/loss
· Use of the CRM system, including production of reporting
· To Support international bids, working with the International Team, Global Account Managers and Export Team
· Attainment and Maintenance of Targeted Unipart Way competencies
· Support with Contract Variation when needed
· Supporting the Senior Bid Manager and Sales Operations
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in these Bid Manager roles, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.