£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance & Bonus
21 days ago
The main purpose of the role is work with the South Region Bid team to manage the process of compiling and producing high quality bids to achieve contract wins in the social housing sector. Working on deals typically between £100,000 to £300 million plus in value. By winning work, the Bid Team ensures that the company can maintain its success, with this region continuing to grow. Most of the work in the region is focused on housing refurbishment and new build opportunities although both public and commercial buildings are increasingly important.
£55’000 - £65’000 Per annum + Bonus scheme
Car allowance + company benefits.
- Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of allocated selection questionnaires and tender submissions through the various stages of the procurement process
- Planning, drafting, writing, and coordinating responses to bids. Be able to construct relevant answers which clearly answer the client’s requirements, ensuring the company is in the best position to be successful in the process.
- Build internal and external relationships with individuals to create quality bids.
- Visit operational sites and other offices. Gather information from other stakeholders and share information with the rest of the team, either through written reports or verbally, to record the visit.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the process, whilst obtaining and sharing best practice with the team
- Undertake research for the team to improve bid content.
- Develop and use creative approaches to the writing and presentation of bids.
- Reviewing bid submissions for quality and accuracy.
- Ensure the quality of the response meets the company standards.
- Maintain a high level of market intelligence, legislative requirements, and best practice to create winning bids.
- Ensure accurate and up to date information is used in all submitted documents.
- Create / assist with PowerPoint presentations.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Experience in social housing bids
- A skill that would add value to the team for example a graphic design background; expertise in Repairs & Maintenance bids; expertise in new build bids etc.
- Industry knowledge – familiar with the industry as a whole
- Ability to confidently make an independent presentation.
- Advanced skills in MSOffice including Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and InDesign
If you would like to find out more information. Please apply or contact Matt Bees at TXM Recruit.