£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Plenty of progressions opportunities
about 1 month ago
Bid Data Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Work with the Business Development Managers and Bid teams to ensure all customer requirements in support of bids is understood, clearly communicated, and managed effectively across Procurement
- Support the function to ensure that Procurement work within the Bids process delivers a quality, accurate bid that meets the customer needs. To ensure any issues are identified and communicated.
- Provide data analysis across all procurement data (master data, cost management data and plans) to ensure that accurate cost data is maintained that supports the Bid team to prepare and deliver high quality bids to agreed timescales.
- Support workshops with the Procurement teams to review Bids and agree bid strategies to support the identification of cost down/service improvements
- Make recommendations to the Head of Operational Procurement to costs that are to be used in bids
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.