£21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
As a Battery Maintenance Engineer, you will be on a salary of £21000 per year, work a 39-hour shift Monday to Friday and be provided with a company van, iPad, and Phone.
The duties for the Battery Maintenance Engineer, are:
· Primarily to carry out maintenance activities on batteries and chargers, this would include cleaning, topping, draining and related work.
May also be called upon to assist with:
· Installation and repair of Hoppecke and other manufacturers products.
· Commission and check batteries and chargers on customer sites and brief the customer on the practical use and maintenance of the equipment.
· Assist in the delivery and collection of the Company’s products and supplies.
· Assist in the installation of battery charging areas in co-operation with sub- contractors.
· Deal with customers in a professional manner
· Submit legible completed job sheets to allow for accurate invoicing.
· Submit monthly private mileage reports in a timely manner.
· Any other reasonable duties as instructed.
Experience and attributes required for a Battery Maintenance Engineer:
· Good practical hands-on skills, in any field.
· Good attention to detail and an orderly approach to completing jobs.
· Strong customer service focus.
· The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
· Ability to build effective working relationships with customers.
· Ability to complete job sheets in a timely manner and to the required standard.
· Effective communicator with both colleagues and customers.
If you are Interested and hold the above skills and experience and looking for your next opportunity, click to apply.