Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Company Benefits + PROGRESSION
2 months ago
Location: WFH (flexible around the South East)
About the role:
- Directly responsible for monitoring and advising on all Compliance of the contract against legal and regulatory requirements and, be the official to ensure technical compliance is achieved and maintained across the account. Your remit will span across the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance (RW) and Project workstreams, as well as contractual compliance. You will ensure work is carried out in accordance with the service delivery specifications of the contract
- Lead the ongoing quality assurance of the contract through a system of audits.
- Identify upcoming changes to legislative or regulatory requirements and the impact of these upon the services requirements. Reduce the XeroRisk score for the contract.
- There will be an expectation of the successful candidate to have a good understanding of Facilities Contracts, Contract Variations, Additional work opportunities, Risk Management and general management tools (RAG reports, SWOT reports, etc..) to assist in a successful contract delivery.
- Proven experience in an Audit and Compliance role in a professional Facilities Management environment - essential
- Sound understanding of the FM industry
- Experience in using CAFM applications
- Working in a fast pace, high profile, critical environment
- Communicate at all levels with specialists and non-specialists
- GCSE’s or equivalent – Grade C in English and Maths
- NEBOSH/IOSH – desirable
- Higher National Certificate in Building Studies or equivalent experience
- P405 management of asbestos S301 asbestos & other fibres (or equivalent);
If this sounds of interest and suits your knowledge and background, please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 or firstname.lastname@example.org