Competitive Salary + Car + Package + Progression
14 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen the team working on a wide range of projects including high rise, hotels, later living and mixed use developments.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a residential consultancy environment and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Educated to Degree level - Construction related degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client (Projects not facilities management or operations).
- Chartership - MCIOB, MRICS, MAPM etc
- Technical - Understands technical aspects of project delivery from inception to post-completion and is able to identify and promote solutions. Can advise on contractual matters and procurement routes to clients.
- Managerial - Ability to manage a project from inception to post completion with Partner support, obtaining positive written client feedback.
- Behaviours - Recognised as a positive, collaborator who shares knowledge freely and offers support to his/her peers and seniors. Recognised as a team player within a project environment with a strong willingness to learn.
- Experience – Lead Project Manager/ contract administrator for large residential projects (Client or consultancy side) (£150million +). Particularly high rise residential developments.
- 8+ years’ experience in delivering large residential or mixed use schemes as either a consultant or client-side Project Manager
- Experience managing residential projects from conception through to completion (RIBA stage 3-6)
- Experience of delivering high rise residential developments (over 30 storey)
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for our client
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Can quickly acclimatise to a new project and take ownership to drive the project forward
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.