Newark, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Would you be interested in working for one of the UK's premier house building company's?
We are currently looking for an Assistant Site Manager to assist with projects working in and around the Midlands area .
You will be part of the team that is currently mobilising a huge site that they have acquired in the Newark area .
With and extremely generous package and a salary of up to £45,000 basic this is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start with one of the UK's most well thought of house builders who are expanding in the region and that will offer great career prospects .
Minimum role requirements are :
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an assistant site manager. (Not looking for trainees at this stage)
- Experience of working for volume house builders
- Keen eye for customer care and quality
- NHBC award winners desirable
- CSCS card, black. First aid at work and SMSTS minimum requirements
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for the next step in your career then please apply and we will be in touch .