£35000 - £40000 per annum
17 days ago
ABOUT THE ROLE:
1. To comply with the company's Policy and Procedures.
2. Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
3. Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
4. Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
5. To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
6. Comply with the responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s HSE Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
7. At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
8. Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
9. Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
If this suits your background and looking to take a step up in your career, then APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 / firstname.lastname@example.org