£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- With assistance from Commercial Manager prepare subcontract Enquiry List for approval by Head of Commercial and Head of Construction.
- Prepare full enquiry pack, collating all tender information, ensuring fully compliant tender packs are issued.
- Analyse tenders upon return to ensure compliant bids are received.
- With assistance prepare detailed breakdown of build cost included within land acquisition pack.
- Prepare tender analysis comparing individual tenders against each other and against build cost within land acquisition pack.
- Prepare tender authority sheet including recommendation to Commercial Lead for placing sub-contract order.
- For new contractors, ensure Health and Safety Contractor Competency Questionnaires are issued; analyse and action returned questionnaires.
- Assemble Health and Safety Policies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Ensure all health and safety information is signed off prior to placing Order.
- With assistance compile sub-contract Order, issue for contractor to sign and ensure Order is returned prior to work commencing.
- Attend pre-start meeting, handover completed procurement pack to site team. Taking the ‘lead’ role on finishing trades.
- With assistance draft Customer Extras Sheet for Commercial Lead to agree with Sales Lead. Price agreed customer extras list with final sub-contractors. Issue Customer Extras List at pre-start meeting.
- Ensure sub-contractor weekly and monthly applications for payment are analysed and checked.
- Prepare interim payments for approval by Commercial Lead.
- With assistance draft Budget estimate summary for approval by Commercial Lead
- Issue centract-charges as appropriate.
- Keep Payment Record Sheets up to date following completion of each weekly and monthly payment run.
- Highlight claims for additional works outside Budget Estimate Summary and report to Commercial Lead
- Settle all Final Accounts expediently after works complete.
- Carry out monthly progress checklist on site for all relevant sites.
- Audit progress (input by Site Manager) on valuation system.
- Prepare sub-contract accruals.
- Produce Value/Cost Reconciliation (VCR).
- Carry out cost and value reconciliation on all items in VCR and agree final VCR with Lead.
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes on VCR report.
- Report/Present on VCR Site(s) at monthly CVC meetings.