£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 days ago
As an Assistant Project Manager you will be;
- Managing one or more less complex projects, involving a combination of Clients with a small or local geographic footprint or number of projects
- Generally working under the supervision of a senior Project Manager/Program Manager or above, or a Regional Manager.
- Within individual's area of responsibility, consistently identifies potential project problems or opportunities in a proactive manner, analyses the issues using all appropriate resources, develops alternatives and arrives at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems or exploit opportunities.
- Makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions relating to assigned project with a strong understanding of the impact and implications of decisions.
- Manages project resources.
- Advises/mentors less experienced staff on project management skills.
- Worked within a consultancy mainly in the Residential sector across RIBA Stages 1- 5
- Masterplanning a benefit
- Educated to degree level related to construction
- Working towards chartership status
- Career driven and highly motivated
If this sounds of interest and suits your background / career plan - APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 / firstname.lastname@example.org