Competitive Basic + Benefits
29 days ago
About the role:
- Send out enquiries for appropriate materials, collate and analyse quotations.
- As required, place orders with suitable suppliers for specified materials ensuring goods are delivered on the required date and purchased at the most competitive rates and within budget.
- Ensure quality and performance of ordered materials are in line with required standards.
- Consolidate purchases of materials to achieve maximum economic benefit.
- Chase deliveries from suppliers that are overdue or urgent.
2. Purchasing Standards
- In liaison with Purchasing Manager, inform other departments of all relevant information regarding changes in materials, major price movements, delivery lead times and individual supply situations.
- Use Group buying deals unless authorised otherwise by Purchasing Manager.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in maintaining the Purchasing internal computer information system for the Region, ensuring site access for materials is maintained.
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Career progression
- Continued training and support
If this sounds of interest to you then APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07341127655 / firstname.lastname@example.org