£55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Remote Working - Frequent Site Visits
TXM are recruiting for an Asset Manager to work for one the UK’s leading train operating companies!
You will be ensuring that all assets are safely managed and are in compliance with standards.
- Apply asset management policy. Support the development and maintenance of the asset management system
- Support the development of integrated station plans (ISP) including all maintenance, renewal and enhancement/investment activity and monitor/confirm that they deliver compliant regulatory and business output targets
- Contribute to the optimisation of the maintenance, renewals and enhancement proposals across the portfolio and co-ordinate with Network Rail and other 3rd party schemes
- Support the asset stewardship and inspection of operational property building fabric and Building services assets in accordance with policy
- Support interface with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with asset management policy and processes and representation at key meetings
- Monitor trends in in maintenance and renewals work, asset condition, failure and failure pre cursors.
- Undertake the role of the Asset System and Business Planning Manager in their absence.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to handle complexity and uncertainty
- Sensitive to interdependencies
- 5 years minimum experience in property asset management, ideally in the rail sector
- Sound knowledge of technical, safety and performance standards relating to stations
- Proven ability to support engineering activity and in preparing and managing business plans
- Experience in acting as project Sponsor
- Broad experience and knowledge of the transport industry
- Minimum Incorporated Engineer. Ideally Chartered Engineer (Civil/Structural/M&E/Building Services) or Building Surveyor (MCIOB)
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply!