We have an excellent opportunity for experienced assembly technicians to start at world leading formula 1 team Red Bull Technology. The team are looking to push on this season and are adding to the existing team to continue the push.
Role: - Assembly technician - General mechanical
Location - Milton Keynes
Rate - Competitive hourly rate - £20-25 per hour dependent on experience
Contract - 6 Months
To support the factory activities of the Sub-Assembly Team, covering the build, servicing and maintenance of all associated elements and assemblies. You will meet the high standards expected of you in the areas of safety, quality, commitment and conduct.
1. Build, service and maintain any associated element or assembly, as requested, defined and directed by the Drivetrain & Sub-Assembly Team Leader or the Assembly Team Manager.
2. To have a satisfactory knowledge of technical drawings and the appropriate procedures, to be able to work unsupervised, when required and take responsibility for a task, once set.
3. To be an integrated member of the Sub-Assembly Team and maintain open and free discussion with other members & managers of the team.
4. To maintain service records or run logs and complete all Epicor and TLS transactions as required.
5. Communicate all build issues to the appropriate design function via good communication and the NCR and Faults reporting systems, through the Drivetrain & Sub-Assembly Team Leader, when available.
6. To operate the specialist equipment required to complete the tasks set, in line with the current operating and H&S procedures.
7. When required, attend off-site events in a professional capacity, adhering to the standards set in the Team manual.
If you feel like this is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get into the F1 industry, please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Craig on 01908 228642