wolverhampton, United Kingdom
12 months ago
Assembly & Test Technician
£30,000 + benefits + early Fridays
1 year fixed contract
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assembly and Test Technician to join a long standing and international company who specialise in the design and production of precision components for the aerospace and aviation markets.
The successful Assembly & Test candidate will be responsible for building and testing a range of complex hydraulic/mechanical assemblies from engineering drawings. This will be mechanically biased but basic electrical knowledge and working with schematics is required.
The successful Assembly & Test Technician role will have experience in the following:
- A & T experience in the Aerospace industry
- The assembly, test, overhaul and inspection of complex mechanical assemblies such as those including Valves, Manifolds and/or Actuators, Turbines, Compressors and other rotating machinery.
- Competency working from technical engineering drawings
- Completion of quality audits
- Take responsibility for cleaning, strip, assembly and flow matching.
- Use a range of hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment to deliver on precise quality standards
- Running diagnostics and problem solving activities will be key.
- Report writing for customers
Suitable candidates must be apprentice trained or have a recognised engineering qualification and have recent experience building and overhauling complex mechanical/hydraulic assemblies.
The Assembly and Test Technician will join my client on a day's shift pattern with an early finish on a Friday
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive 25 days holiday + banks, pension and life assurance.
Assembly, Assembling, Test, Testing, Hydraulic and Mechanical
If you are interested please click apply and submit your CV immediately with interviews available straight away.
For more information, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.