Slough, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
ASSEMBLY & RELIABILITY MANAGER
Salary: £45 - £55,000 per annum
Are you looking for a long-term career within a precision manufacturing business operating within motorsport? I have an opportunity for you to become a part of a company who specialise in precision design engineering and manufacturing equipment for its motorsport clients. They target motorsport, high performance vehicles, rally vehicles, hybrid and electrical transport
I’m looking for a competent, influential and people orientated Assembly & Reliability Manager to join the team to bring their knowledge and expertise to support all production teams on a permanent basis.
As Assembly & Reliability Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all assembly department resource
- Create, implement and execute Assembly build schedule
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring conformance of Health & Safety and Environmental regulations and documentation
- Ensure compliance of 5S throughout Assembly and define best working practises
- Maintain a quality focus - Define, implement and ensure compliance of build processes and standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to develop the assembly department
- Support integration of business system database ensuring all faults and non-conformance's (NCR) are logged
- Represent Assembly Department at all relevant business meetings including daily production and weekly quality review meetings
- Liaise with key business stakeholders to support business activities
Your Qualifications and Experience will consist of:
- 5+ Years relevant manufacturing experience.
- Relative and demonstrable motorsport experience
- Ability to coordinate manufacturing schedules into efficient build plans
- Experienced in root cause failure analysis in a structured and controlled manner.
- Ability to generate informative & comprehensive technical reports for Design & Quality.
- Familiarity and understanding of drivetrain/powertrain testing procedures and validation.
If you come from a motorsport/manufacturing business and are looking for your next position, please give me a call to discuss.