22 days ago
TXM Recruit are currently working with a Formula 1 Team who are looking to bring in an Application Software Engineer to join their expanding and incredibly valuable Control Systems Development.
The team are looking to continue their push up the grid and see this Application Software Engineer role as incredibly important to driving the development of the in house computing software. The team are very well backed and part of a Multi billion pound brand that stretches across the globe. The role will be based from the teams factory in Oxfordshire.
The role comes with a very good benefits package including expenses and time in lieu for time at the track.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments.
- Utilise a range of .Net technologies to develop and deliver modern database, service layer and client application solutions in support of the Race Engineering group.
- Prioritise requirements and seek clarification as required to ensure correct interpretation is delivered.
- Understand and integrate with third party components as required.
- Maintain a long-term vision and propose an evolving software architecture to support the progress.
- Ensure clarity and simplicity of code for robustness and future maintainability.
- Work with IT to improve version control, continuous integration and testing.
- Keep abreast of new techniques, propose and learn new languages and tools as required.
- Respond to user support requests in a timely manner according to priority.
- Follow all safety regulations in all venues.
- Completion of other duties as assigned by the Senior Controls Engineer or their designee.??????
If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you